Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Tracking Disney discounts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tracking Disney discounts

If you don't already have this website bookmarked, do it now.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know about this-how cool! My only question is how often is it updated? I see the BC Marketplace discount for the AP, but will that still show in October? My understanding is that the discount is only good until September, and I'd hate to be hoping for an expired discount.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess we will know when October 1, 2017 comes around. Since MousePerks added the 20% discounts for the Magic Kingdom 45th anniversary 1 year celebration, I would think that the restaurants that were raised to the 20% discount will drop back to the 10% discount.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

I am actually the person responsible for creating MousePerks, and I can say for sure that sometime in October I will update it to reflect the changes once the 45th anniversary promos end. I can't always keep the website and app perfect, since this is just a small side project for me, but I try to make sure I update it at least once every few months, in particular around the times of year that Disney tends to make major changes. The hardest part is actually that Disney is sometimes late (or inconsistent) in updating their own published information.

If you are ever curious the date of the last update for MousePerks, I put it at the bottom of the "About" page.

Although I am more active in a few other forums, I read this website often and try to keep up on the changes in the perks through here and other websites. But, if you ever see changes I miss, or find any unpublished discounts, feel free to reach out to me at any time either through here or email.

Thanks.

5. Thanks denlo, idratherbeinwdw, mwehttam, LGM59 thanked for this post
    Likes micelike, mwehttam liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! i wasn't aware of this site, it'll be a huge help in September.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Micah008 View Post
    I can't always keep the website and app perfect,

Is the app for IOS? I am in the App store and dont see it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by athenna View Post
    The app is only available for android devices. For Apple devices, you will need to use the website (mouseperks.com) which is mobile browser friendly.
    Michael

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by athenna View Post
    The app is for Android only, not for iOS. Sorry.

For iOS, the recommendation is to make a shortcut on your device. See the instructions in the article above.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I made the shortcut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

The mobile site actually works better than many apps on my iPhone.

I was thrilled to discover that Micah is still keeping the site updated. We have a trip coming up this summer and it's been tough to keep tabs on discounts--particularly with those 45th anniversary restaurant discounts in place through September. Love having it all spelled out in one convenient spot.

12. Likes Micah008, bakerworld liked this post