Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Walt Disney World gondola system confirmed

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walt Disney World gondola system confirmed

New documents obtained via the Reedy Creek Improvement District--the municipality which encompasses Walt Disney World--seemingly confirm intentions to build an airborne gondola system linking at least three resorts and two theme parks.

Northern Gondola Route

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how long it takes to construct a gondola system? It looks like Paris, France is planning on a suburban gondola system that will connect into Paris. They say the drive to Paris is 44 minutes from these suburbs and it will be a 17 minute gondola ride. I also saw that Austin, Texas is considering a gondola system. They really need it as their highways are mess in rush hour.

To me this will almost be like an attraction in itself.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge