Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DVCNews Debates: Best Quick Service

Post Thanks / Like

Default DVCNews Debates: Best Quick Service

You're dashing through a Disney theme park and don't want to stop long to eat. Or maybe you're at your favorite Disney Vacation Club resort looking for some grub. Or perhaps hunger hits you while racking up those big shopping bills a Disney Springs. Where do you go?

Topic: What is your favorite Disney Quick Service restaurant?

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Sunshine Seasons food court in the Land Pavilion at Epcot. The selections are so varied, the food is well prepared (with some of the veggies being grown in the gardens in the pavilion). In addition to the hot food stations there are refrigerated "help yourself" spots, with sushi, pita bread with dip (a personal and healthy favorite) and other grab and go options. There is an awesome selection of desserts. I have never been disappointed with the food, and the wait time to get your food and pay is almost always very short.
    Mar' (Mar' does NOT rhyme with Car, it's short for Marilyn)
    First trip 1973, BWV Owner 8/04, Homeowner in Davenport, FL 7/13

I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up, Not Me!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Depends on where we are

At Magic Kingdom, Pecos Bill's
    At Disney Springs, Earl of Sandwich
    At Animal Kingdom, Flame Tree Barbecue
    At Epcot, Sunshine Seasons
    At Hollywood Studios, ABC Commissary

4. Likes denlo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Epcot- Sunshine Seasons
    Animal Kingdom- Yak and Yeti
    Magic Kingdom- Columbia Harbor House
    Hollywood Studios- None. Used to be Studio Catering Company, then that got the axe. Then it was Starring Rolls until ditto. None of the remaining ones are anything I'd call a favorite (haven't tried PizzaRizzo, but it's the same pizza it was). They're pretty much all just something we would settle for, not something we'd truly enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like

Animal Kingdom-Pizzafari. Maybe the food at Flame Tree is slightly better, but the inside air conditioning at Pizzafari makes it my preference.
    Epcot-Tangerine Cafe, Morocco WS
    Magic Kingdom-Columbia Harbor House
    Hollywood Studios-I agree that it was Studio Catering, but now none.Disney Springs-I've only eaten at Ghiardelli's, so I'll have to choose that.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Best quick-serves

Our favorite is Wolfgang Puck Express in Disney Springs. The food there is probably the best quick serve we've had at Disney. We make it a point to eat there every time we're visiting.

Post Thanks / Like

The quick service at both Coronado Springs & Art of Animation are really exceptional and exceeded all of my expectations..
    Ron

2008 - Allstar Music, 2009 - POFQ, 2010 - AKL, 2011 - WL, 2012 - WL, 2013 - WL, Mar 2014 - BC , Dec 2014 - AKV Kidani, Mar 2015 - VWL, Oct 2015 - PVB, Mar 2016 - VGC, Mar 2017 - VGC

Post Thanks / Like

Hurricane Hanna's at Stormalong Bay BCV. Always our first stop.
    BoardWalk bakery another favorite

Post Thanks / Like

For us, it's a toss-up between Sunshine Seasons and Columbia Harbor House. We also enjoy Flame Tree, especially when the weather is nice and we can sit by the water.
    - Lorie

Post Thanks / Like

The Contempo Cafe at CR, Flame Tree BBQ at DAK and Columbia Harbor House are all favorites of mine.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge