Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pandora Preview offered to DVC Members

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pandora Preview offered to DVC Members

The latest Membership Magic offering is an advance look at Pandora - The World of Avatar several weeks before the new theme park land officially opens to the public.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Passholder previews are also available for the same dates with 3 time slots available per day. LINK: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/pa...HPANDORAEM0001
    Michael

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JaxFLBear View Post
    Passholder previews are also available for the same dates with 3 time slots available per day. LINK: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/pa...HPANDORAEM0001
    The passholder previews are full.
    Michael

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JaxFLBear View Post
    The passholder previews are full.
    DH got his email regarding the passholder previews today and sure enough the event is full.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Thanks dvcnews for the heads up!!!!

I got the the email for the annual passport holder previews to Pandora, and like others, I found the event was already full. Then I saw this post in DVCNews about the preview event for DVC members! Guess who has reservations at BLT May 18 through May 25 to celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary (and 45th year of going to WDW). I used the link supplied in the DVCNews article and now have a confirmed registration for the Pandora Preview on Saturday morning, May 20th. I did not get an email from DVC about this event, nor was I able to find anything on DVCmember.com, when I checked.

Thanks Tim for this great heads up on this event!

- DVCDREAMER
    Last edited by DVCDreamer; 03-25-2017 at 03:51 AM. Reason: left out a closing parentheses

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DVCDreamer View Post
    I got the the email for the annual passport holder previews to Pandora, and like others, I found the event was already full. Then I saw this post in DVCNews about the preview event for DVC members! Guess who has reservations at BLT May 18 through May 25 to celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary (and 45th year of going to WDW. I used the link supplied in the DVCNews article and now have a confirmed registration for the Pandora Preview on Saturday morning, May 20th. I did not get an email from DVC about this event, nor was I able to find anything on DVCmember.com, when I checked.

Thanks Tim for this great heads up on this event!

- DVCDREAMER
    OK. I did go back and check email a little better and I did have an email from DVC about this preview event. But, I saw it first on DVCNews. Still, many thanks to Tim!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Me too

9-11 on May 13.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to DVC Dreamer and chucmin! Let us know what you think of it.
    Last edited by denlo; 03-25-2017 at 12:47 PM. Reason: typo
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

This sounds great! I didn't receive any email from DVC, but maybe they ended up in junk and never made it to Outlook...
    Anyways, I can't wait to hear your reviews!!
    Ron

2008 - Allstar Music, 2009 - POFQ, 2010 - AKL, 2011 - WL, 2012 - WL, 2013 - WL, Mar 2014 - BC , Dec 2014 - AKV Kidani, Mar 2015 - VWL, Oct 2015 - PVB, Mar 2016 - VGC, Mar 2017 - VGC

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm I didn't receive an e-mail either. Can't sign up in time for something if you don't know about it