Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Copper Creek model room photos

Post Thanks / Like

Default Copper Creek model room photos

Model rooms for the Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge are now open for public viewing.

Kitchen & dining area

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the wood headboards as they seem really rustic like most of Wilderness Lodge. I have to wait to see the rest in person the colors seem to blend in so it is hard to see what is there. Love that they went with night stands on each side of the beds plus USB plugs. The coffee table in the studio looks like accidents waiting to happen with pinched fingers from closing it or split food ending up inside the table. I hope I am wrong on both of those worries though. I like the color of the wood/veneer flooring. I didn't know that avocado green was back in fashion.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Dual nightstands

Janet & Dan

4. Likes denlo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday, we received an invitation via email to attend a sneak peek of the Copper Creek model villa. Its a 90 minute presentation that includes a tour of the model at the DVC Preview Center at Saratoga Springs, complimentary appetizers and beverages, and a fireside sing-along, complete with marshmallow roasting. We signed up for one of the sessions on March 28, 2017.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wdrl View Post
    Yesterday, we received an invitation via email to attend a sneak peek of the Copper Creek model villa. Its a 90 minute presentation that includes a tour of the model at the DVC Preview Center at Saratoga Springs, complimentary appetizers and beverages, and a fireside sing-along, complete with marshmallow roasting. We signed up for one of the sessions on March 28, 2017.
    We are doing the earliest time of 4:00 PM, so I doubt a sing-along will be part of the event, or at least I hope not. Does Wilderness Lodge regularly offer sing-alongs around the camp fire? Otherwise, I don't get adding that activity to the preview event.

I cannot wait to see the models in person. The photos in this article are great but it really is hard to see the details.
    --Denise

Post Thanks / Like

That's not bad at all. I was a little concerned from the photos Disney had put out, but the look works reasonably well. Rustic, yet modern. I like it (well, maybe not the multicolored drawers, but the rest of it).

I'm not worried about the coffee table as a pinch hazard- we have one much like that at home and it doesn't slam back down. The hinges have a spring keeping that last inch or so of travel from happening in a hurry. The ability to lift the table up like that makes it much easier for eating or writing- that's going to be a decent place for a quick breakfast before leaving for the parks or other adventures.

8. Likes Howellsacto liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Small Bed in studio

Bed looks very small in the Deluxe Studio...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deronruss View Post
    Bed looks very small in the Deluxe Studio...
    It is still a queen bed. Maybe it is because the pullout couch is a queen as well, it looks small to you. Many of the older DVC resorts only have double pull out couches. So the bed looks larger than those couches.
    --Denise

Post Thanks / Like

Where is the closet? I understand the galley kitchen since it is a hotel room conversion but I only see an armoire and a very small open hanging rack. I hear millennials live out of their suitcases but I like a closet so I can see and hang my clothes.

I was was very impressed with our recent hotel stay at WL. I hope Boulder Creek rooms have closets because I want to go back!
    Beth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BethBruin View Post
    Where is the closet? I understand the galley kitchen since it is a hotel room conversion but I only see an armoire and a very small open hanging rack. I hear millennials live out of their suitcases but I like a closet so I can see and hang my clothes.

I was was very impressed with our recent hotel stay at WL. I hope Boulder Creek rooms have closets because I want to go back!
    Like at Jambo House there is an armoire instead of a closet for the 1 BR many of the rooms at AKV Jambo House we are the same. Since the rooms at CCV and AKV Jambo House are converted hotel rooms that are on the smaller side.
    Last edited by denlo; 03-22-2017 at 09:05 AM.
    --Denise

13. Thanks BethBruin thanked for this post