Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Disney declares more inventory for the Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney declares more inventory for the Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

On March 8, 2017, Disney Vacation Development declared 10 Residential Units containing 48 studios for the Disney Vacation Club inventory at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. These Residential Units are represented by 473,376 points. Physically, the 48 studios are located on the second floor of the Tokelau Longhouse.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

The last two declarations were only 6 months apart, perhaps PVB is really getting closer to a sell out. I guess it will depend on how PVB sales are affected by CCVs sales.

Nice timing for members with DVD adding more points at the Poly. I hope it helps someone get a reservation for Food & Wine or even an early December date. Although looking at the Reservation Availability Tool (RAT), it appears that some PVB dates are not available in October, November, December and for Marathon Weekend in early January 2018.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    The last two declarations were only 6 months apart, perhaps PVB is really getting closer to a sell out. I guess it will depend on how PVB sales are affected by CCVs sales.
    Looking at it, the difference is nearly 11.5% of the total points in that six months (74.1% -> 85.8%). So that does put PVB on track to have 97-98% of the total points within six months then. So that is in-line with being 'sold-out' before the end of the year, and possible just a little earlier. Again, it really comes down to how PVB and CCV interact and how representative those last six months are.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Poly Buildings

I thought when Dvc came into Poly they took over the 3 builds Pago,Moorea and Tokelau. I was not aware that it was only certain floors. Hey you learn something new every day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy2000 View Post
    I thought when Dvc came into Poly they took over the 3 builds Pago,Moorea and Tokelau. I was not aware that it was only certain floors. Hey you learn something new every day.
    They took over all of those three longhouses. It's just that this particular declaration happens to be for units on the 2nd floor of one longhouse.
    Michael

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy2000 View Post
    When Disney establishes a DVC resort, it almost always declares only part of the resort's total inventory for the DVC members. As more and more points are sold, Disney declares more and more of the resort for the DVC members until the entire resort is declared for the DVC condo association.

With this latest declaration, all but the third floor of the Tokelau Longhouse and four bungalows (the four that are closest to the Ticket & Transportation Center) are officially part of the PVB condo association. I imagine that those remaining studios and bungalows will be declared before the end of 2017.

Even though Tokelau's third floor is not declared for the DVC members, they are still available for nightly stays by members using their points. If a DVC member occupies a third floor studio, then Disney gets to use one of the studios on, say, the first floor. It doesn't really matter which specific villas are used by DVC members as long as the percentage of usage doesn't exceed the percent declared on any given Use Day.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney declares more inventory for the Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

On March 8, 2017, Disney Vacation Development declared 10 Residential Units containing 48 studios for the Disney Vacation Club inventory at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. These Residential Units are represented by 473,376 points. Physically, the 48 studios are located on the second floor of the Tokelau Longhouse.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.