Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Details on Copper Creek Fixed Ownership option

Post Thanks / Like

Default Details on Copper Creek Fixed Ownership option

As with the last three Disney Vacation Club resorts, buyers at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge will have the option of purchasing a Fixed Ownership Interest.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Fixed weeks, aka guaranteed weeks, don't account for many sales at either the Villas at Grand Floridian or the Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. Disney has sold 275 guaranteed week deeds for VGF, which accounts for 4.0% of VGF's total points. For more details, here is a look at guaranteed week sales for the Grand Floridian.

Guaranteed week sales have been weaker for the Polynesian. So far, only 91 guaranteed week deeds have been sold for the resort, which is about 1.0% of the Poly's total points.

Aulani also offers guaranteed weeks, but data breaking down guaranteed week sales is not available.

I don't know what to expect with Copper Creek when it comes to guaranteed week sales, at least in terms of the number of deeds sold. The majority of guaranteed week sales for VGF and the Poly are for the last six weeks of the year and I'm sure Copper Creek will follow suit.

I'm always amazed how little marketing Disney does for guaranteed week sales. The official press release and a flyer I received in the mail don't mention the guaranteed week option. Even the guaranteed week point chart included in this article is virtually hidden on the dvcexplorer.com website.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit that if we won the lottery, I would try to talk DH into buying a fixed week cabin at CCV for week 49. And if he balked at that I'd try for a studio. Although I would love to have some of our extended family stay in a cabin. The idea of always being able to stay at WL during the holiday season, is something to dream about.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Default Silly Question

Are the fixed weeks always weekend to weekend or can you designate Wednesday to Tuesday?

Regardless the airline, around us, the best flights are always mid-week or early-week with later week and weekends at a premium.

Janet & Dan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bakerworld View Post
    Are the fixed weeks always weekend to weekend or can you designate Wednesday to Tuesday?
    The DVC fixed weeks always run 7 nights from Sunday check-in to Sunday check-out. There is no deviation from that schedule.