Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DVCNews Debates: Copper Creek Interest

Post Thanks / Like

Default DVCNews Debates: Copper Creek Interest

In the past week, many details have emerged regarding the Copper Creek Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. We now know that the resort will have a full assortment of Studio, One Bedroom, Two Bedroom and Grand Villas. It appears that nightly room costs will be comparable to the neighboring Boulder Creek Villas at the Wilderness Lodge. There is no indication of premium view categories or concierge services. .

Topic: With these new details revealed, are you more or less interested in Copper Creek?

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can't wait to buy

I am just waiting for a call from my agent telling me it's now for sale. I would also love a club level being offered.

Post Thanks / Like

In the past week, many details have emerged regarding the Copper Creek Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. We now know that the resort will have a full assortment of Studio, One Bedroom, Two Bedroom and Grand Villas. It appears that nightly room costs will be comparable to the neighboring Boulder Creek Villas at the Wilderness Lodge. There is no indication of premium view categories or concierge services. .

Topic: With these new details revealed, are you more or less interested in Copper Creek?

Curious to see how this will affect existing contracts on the resale market, and whether they'll offer contract extension purchases on Boulder Ridge to match Copper Creek. I don't know that creating a buyers market at Boulder Ridge would be a bad thing, contracts are going for $20-30 more per point than what we paid for our first contract, just a few years ago. The fact that they converted existing rooms instead of building a 2nd set of Villas is a plus for me, because the occupancy rate should be similar as before. I also like the idea of having a 2nd set of rooms to book at the 7 month mark for Christmas at Wilderness Lodge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I have stayed at the Poly DVC every spring since it opened with my points from my other home resorts. I look forward to trying out "Boulder Ridge" Studios. I am hoping there will be availability at the 7 month window for early December stays.

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely interested, but I doubt I will buy because of the price and I am not sure we need to own two MK resorts.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

I am extremely interested, but not in buying. I've always loved staying at VWL, now BRV. My hope is to be able to get a reservation at 7-months. I tried to book my May trip at BRV at 7-months, but no availability. With more DVC rooms coming, hopefully my chances will be better.

Post Thanks / Like

We have all the MK area points we want. If they ever build another Epcot or DHS resort with convenient walking access (like BCV and BWV to Epcot), we may look at an add-on there.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure we wont buy. But am jazzed about the new rooms in the main building. We stayed there once a while back and my wife just didnt like the studio because they are pretty small. And didnt like the DVC building not being attached.
    Hoping to get in the new rooms for our 10 year anniversary in January.

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely not buying, but interested in staying sometime, for sure!

Post Thanks / Like

I think it definitely is more interesting. However, I like so many others am not interested enough to buy.