Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: 9 Romantic Ideas for a Walt Disney World Vacation

Post Thanks / Like

Default 9 Romantic Ideas for a Walt Disney World Vacation

One of the joys of Disney Vacation Club membership is that you get to spend more time at the resorts than anyone else. Your ownership interest comes with the privilege of returning to Disney a lot at a much more affordable price, basically the cost of your maintenance fees after you’ve paid off the initial purchase. And that means you get to enjoy Disney in a way that few do.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll add one more idea. We went to the "pick a pearl" place on the Boardwalk by the BC. DH picked the oyster and I picked the ring setting. Then I had a very romantic ring that I wear in place of an engagement ring (which we'd mutually agreed not to get 25 years before).

3. Likes denlo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some great suggestions, David, thanks for an interesting article.

I have another suggestion is to do the new Highway in the Sky Dine-Around that Disney offers. Or you can easily do a monorail dinner on your own with drinks, appetizer, entree, dessert and after dinner drinks, split between the three monorail hotels and cap it off with the MK fireworks either from TOTWL or on Main Street. Of course you will have to make a dinner reservation for the entree.

A second suggestion is for guests staying at PVB, you can order in room service of the 'Ohana meal for one that will easily feed a couple with leftovers. Pick up a bottle of wine at resort's market/store or drinks from the lounge, or BYOB and you can get a blender from housekeeping for your room if desired. And then enjoy the MK fireworks from your balcony or on the beach or Sunset point.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=denlo;193197]

I have another suggestion is to do the new Highway in the Sky Dine-Around that Disney offers. /QUOTE]

We're considering this if it gets extended as far as september. Any idea how popular this has been so far?

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=athenna;193199]
    Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post

I have another suggestion is to do the new Highway in the Sky Dine-Around that Disney offers. /QUOTE]

We're considering this if it gets extended as far as september. Any idea how popular this has been so far?
    I haven't really looked anywhere except I remember that the comments on the Disney Parks Blog was favorable. Truthfully since we travel a fair amount, I have trouble keeping up with all the DVC changes sometimes, so other Disney stuff frequently slips by me.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

7. Likes Mphelps liked this post