Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Margaritaville, just outside AKL

Post Thanks / Like

Default Margaritaville, just outside AKL

Post Thanks / Like

Some people complain that the Parks are too crowded and say that Disney should not be building any new DVC resorts at Walt Disney World. They forget that the 26 cabins being added to Wilderness Lodge by Disney is a mere drop in the bucket compared to all the non-Disney development occurring in the Orlando metro area.

According the the Orlando Sentinel, Margaritaville Osceola County will bring 1,000 vacation homes and condos to the area.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wdrl View Post
    Some people complain that the Parks are too crowded and say that Disney should not be building any new DVC resorts at Walt Disney World. They forget that the 26 cabins being added to Wilderness Lodge by Disney is a mere drop in the bucket compared to all the non-Disney development occurring in the Orlando metro area.

According the the Orlando Sentinel, Margaritaville Osceola County will bring 1,000 vacation homes and condos to the area.
    As well as a huge waterpark and other entertainment districts. They are also selling homes & condos outright, where I get to use their management company to rent my property. I actually inquired about this and now I get updates from their sales staff. The place is something like 350 acres.

Post Thanks / Like

Their website mentioned a 12 acre water park. Sounds big to me.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Hilton Head 2 weeks a year, otherwise irrelevent
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KNWVIKING 2.0 View Post
    As well as a huge waterpark and other entertainment districts. They are also selling homes & condos outright, where I get to use their management company to rent my property. I actually inquired about this and now I get updates from their sales staff. The place is something like 350 acres.
    Buy early, make your money back quickly and sell. Just sayin'

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a major Parrothead so i am looking forward to this being finished! May be quite a while before i can stay there, but thats what YouTube is for, lol