Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 6 Reasons to Love Disney's Polynesian Village Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Default 6 Reasons to Love Disney's Polynesian Village Resort

The newest DVC resort at Walt Disney World is, perhaps incongruously, the oldest five-star Disney hotel in Orlando. I’m speaking, of course, of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, the gorgeous tribute to the Pacific Islands.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Likes denlo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Poly scent

What candles do you buy? I am always trying to find that scent....

I agree with everything you said above! We are new DVC members and the Poly is our home resort!! We just got back Saturday.

4. Thanks davidmumpower thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by farrz4 View Post
    What candles do you buy? I am always trying to find that scent....

I agree with everything you said above! We are new DVC members and the Poly is our home resort!! We just got back Saturday.
    Hi! We've used two different sites for Poly-scented candles (and other Disney-related candles). Disney Avenue sells the Polynesian Paradise Candle, which is my favorite. My wife prefers the Polynesian Candle at Anthology Candles. Overall, I would recommend Anthology more for two reasons. The first is that they have a rewards program. Should you fall in love with their candles, you'll save money that way. The second is that they're also a retailer on Amazon. As Amazon Prime members, we knew that Amazon would protect us if any problems existed with our first order. But the Polynesian Paradise Candle at Disney Avenue *definitely* has the stronger scent when burning.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!!