Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Exterior Refurbishment Widespread at BoardWalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Exterior Refurbishment Widespread at BoardWalk

Many exterior areas of Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas is undergoing refurbishment work which is expected to last well into 2017.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I just read that a member received the construction notice for a May 2017 stay. She did not say what dates she was staying at BWV.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Default No notice

My wife and I have reservations beginning January 12th, 2017 and have not received any notice of these repairs which we made this past summer.

John

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy7t7 View Post
    My wife and I have reservations beginning January 12th, 2017 and have not received any notice of these repairs which we made this past summer.

John
    A number of people on DISboards have posted that they received the construction notice for BWV for their January stays. Many that got notices for November stays were surprised that the exterior work had not started. But based on TimK's experience it is going full blown now.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    A number of people on DISboards have posted that they received the construction notice for BWV for their January stays. Many that got notices for November stays were surprised that the exterior work had not started. But based on TimK's experience it is going full blown now.
    Work of that nature probably ebbs and flows. I know the eastern side of the BW was pretty torn up in late summer / early fall as Ample Hills, Abracadabar and Flying Fish were all being worked on at various times. Things may have settled down for a bit before picking up steam again.