Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2017 Annual Dues Balances Posted

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2017 Annual Dues Balances Posted

With the 2017 annual dues now approved by the Disney Vacation Club board of directors, owners can now see how much they will have to pay in the new year.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't even want to look. Figure I'll find out in January when I see what's missing from my checking account.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, when you get to the annual dues page, you need to select 2017 as the year to find out the current amount due.

I thought the amounts were fairly close to the estimated figures.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

03/27/17 - 04/05/16 - Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - 37th Anniversary

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KNWVIKING 2.0 View Post
    Don't even want to look. Figure I'll find out in January when I see what's missing from my checking account.
    I'm with you, Ken. I can wait to January to look. I want to enjoy Christmas and my family WDW trip next week.