Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: BoardWalk Pool Gates

Post Thanks / Like

Default BoardWalk Pool Gates

Walt Disney World continues its project of installing fencing around all resort pools as both the Luna Park and villa quiet pool at Disney BoardWalk Inn & Villas are now enclosed.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Likes denlo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm certainly glad you don't need a MB or room key to access the bar at the main pool! I hope it will remain that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Since there are lifeguards at the Luna Pool I can see why they wouldn't need to use MBs. Does the pool close when the lifeguards leave?
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Default My wife and I were told closing was because of legal twists

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    Since there are lifeguards at the Luna Pool I can see why they wouldn't need to use MBs. Does the pool close when the lifeguards leave?
    My wife and I were there for 10 days in October 2016. We hang out at the pool all the time and was talking to someone who is a manager there. She said legal twists including insurance liability was a reason they pool was closing when there were no longer lifeguards there. We were asked to leave the hot tub one evening when we were enjoying the pool with other friends. We simply transferred over to the quiet pool. Incidentally an curious twist on the law is that pools are excluded form handicap use, so the doors aren't, and don't need to be handicap enabled by law.