Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Breakfast Now Offered at Saana

Post Thanks / Like

Default Breakfast Now Offered at Saana

The Saana Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani Village is now offering a quick service breakfast featuring hot entrees as well as select grab-and-go items.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are some more photos of the Breakfast at Saana:

There was a wide range of grab-and-go items to choose from as you entered the restaurant:

After you ordered your hot entrees, the cast member gave you a toy animal to serve as a table marker. The little kids at the next table loved playing with these animals.

A bonus feature about breakfast at Saana is that the views are amazing -- assuming you don't mind being stared at while enjoying your breakfast:

Post Thanks / Like

We had a full breakfast which was quite tasty. The hash brown potatoes had an African influence, plus there was a tomato chutney that definitely had the seasonings used at Sanaa. It was really nice eating at Sanaa for breakfast versus eating at Mara where it was very busy and very noisy.

For you to compare the menus, here is what was posted at Mara at Jambo House for breakfast:

--Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

I think it looks great! I think I would really enjoy having breakfast while watching the animals.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sanaa Kuamsha Breakfast Reported on Disney Parks Blog

Sanaa Kuamsha Breakfast is now being reported on the Disney Parks Blog. It makes me wonder if this quick service breakfast is continuing at Kidani Village.

rkuh989.jpg
    skdjf82.jpg

The article in the link above also mentions the Grab 'n Go offerings. We ate at this QS twice in October and it was excellent both times.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

This makes me very happy! As some of you may know, Sanaa is my fav restaurant in all WDW. Even though we plan on switching our 1st week of our honeymoon to a DVC on the monorail line, the 2nd week we are at Jambo, and we'll make sure t have breakfast at Sanaa