Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Potrock to oversee Golden Oak

Post Thanks / Like

Default Potrock to oversee Golden Oak

Disney Vacation Club senior Vice President Ken Potrock is set to add another Orlando-area development to his resume.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure The Golden Arches wouldn't be a better fit.

3. Likes bakerworld liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KNWVIKING 2.0 View Post
    I'm not sure The Golden Arches wouldn't be a better fit.
    Well, at least there aren't any 30 plus year old buildings over there to remodel and sell as if new...If there were we would probably have subsidized artist lofts.....
    Ron

2008 - Allstar Music, 2009 - POFQ, 2010 - AKL, 2011 - WL, 2012 - WL, 2013 - WL, Mar 2014 - BC , Dec 2014 - AKV Kidani, Mar 2015 - VWL, Oct 2015 - PVB, Mar 2016 - VGC, Mar 2017 - VGC

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. It doesn't seem like a great fit, but I guess they had to put it somewhere and it does make more sense to put it under someone based in Orlando instead of in CA.

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone looked at the Orange County Comptrollers records to see how well this subdivision is selling (or not selling)?