Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    Saratoga Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by simbasmom View Post
    I'm not sure why, but it didn't work for me the two times I tried it. I tried it very early this morning and it gave me no green, no points, so I assumed the villa I wanted wasn't available. At that time I couldn't get in to dvcmember to double-check. But then I tried it again just a few minutes ago and again, no availability (same dates and same villa as this morning, so that would seem consistent). But this time I could double-check with dvcmember, and they showed availability. So either something's wrong, or I just did something wrong.
    What were the dates you were looking for Dorothy?
    Remeber that the DVCApp is limited to just 7 months out and not the 11 (for your home resort) that you might see on DVCMember.com.
    If you run a query that is 8 to 11 months out on DVCApp, it will show you boxes with your search dates populated, but no colors or point values will appear.
    "...The answer to your question is: welcome to tomorrow..."

Dan

2. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    OKW, BCV, HHI
    Quote Originally Posted by dchubirk View Post
    What were the dates you were looking for Dorothy?
    Remeber that the DVCApp is limited to just 7 months out and not the 11 (for your home resort) that you might see on DVCMember.com.
    If you run a query that is 8 to 11 months out on DVCApp, it will show you boxes with your search dates populated, but no colors or point values will appear.
    That explains he problem. I was looking at next September at BCV. That's one of our home resorts, so dvcmember gave me availability, but outside 7 months, the DVCApp wouldn't. Duh-and I used to yell at my high school students for not reading the directions

3. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    Saratoga Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by simbasmom View Post
    That explains he problem. I was looking at next September at BCV. That's one of our home resorts, so dvcmember gave me availability, but outside 7 months, the DVCApp wouldn't. Duh-and I used to yell at my high school students for not reading the directions
    I know the feeling. I did the same thing last Thursday (after TG dinner) when we were trying to plan a trip for 12 of us for the 3rd week in Oct 2014.

I kept punching in dates and rooms for our trip and kept coming up with blank boxes.

Finally the Homer Simpson in me kicked in and I said to myself, "Doh!"
    "...The answer to your question is: welcome to tomorrow..."

Dan

4. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    SSR
    When I first read this post, I selected all resorts for a date in september and it only had VGC, so I guess maybe that is the home resort of the login the site owner is using to acquire the info.
    Home Resort - SSR
    Camping in Kissimmee - Dec 1989 / Polynesian - Sept 2007 / Off Property - April 2008 /
    Animal Kingdom - Jan 2011 / Wilderness Lodge - Oct 2013
    Next trips 4/25 - 5/4/2014 - HHI/BLT/HHI / 9/12 - 9/21/2014 - VGF

5. Collapse Details
    Shut Down 
    My DVC Home(s)
    Bay Lake Tower, OKW, SSR, VB
    Dvc requested the site shut down. App is no longer available.

6. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT and AKV
    I'm not surprised it was shutdown. The app was sending a lot of requests to the MS system for hours at a time. And it gave "access" to the availability to non DVc members. Perhaps if everyone that is interested in this type of program would write to DVC Member Satisfacation, they might add to our online system. dvcmembersatisfactionteam@disneyvacationclub.com
    --Denise