Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Disneyland Halloween tickets early for members

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disneyland Halloween tickets early for members

Disney Vacation Club members will have early access to tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Resort.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting this article. We'll be at Disneyland October 12-16, so it looks like we'll be able to sign up for the Halloween Party on October 15. It will be interesting seeing the differences between Disneyland's Halloween Party and WDW's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just bought ours this morning

They are $51 per person with a $5 s/h fee. We'll be there 10/15 and this will be our first time. Can't wait!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catesalim View Post
    They are $51 per person with a $5 s/h fee. We'll be there 10/15 and this will be our first time. Can't wait!
    Did you buy them through MS? And will they be shipping a voucher or the actual ticket?
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

03/27/17 - 04/05/16 - Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - 37th Anniversary

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    Did you buy them through MS? And will they be shipping a voucher or the actual ticket?
    Unfortunately, I don't remember if they said a voucher or ticket. I was directed by Membership to call the Season Passholders phone number (still a newbie, so I'm not sure what MS is).

Since this is our first time attending, does anyone know if we'll need a regular ticket to the park for that day as well? I understand we can get in several hours early, but wasn't sure.

Cate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catesalim View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't remember if they said a voucher or ticket. I was directed by Membership to call the Season Passholders phone number (still a newbie, so I'm not sure what MS is).

Since this is our first time attending, does anyone know if we'll need a regular ticket to the park for that day as well? I understand we can get in several hours early, but wasn't sure.

Cate
    MS is member services the DVC member website.

I'm not sure about the DLR Halloween Party, but at MK you don't need a ticket if you do not arrive before 4:00 PM. If you enter before that time you have to buy a park ticket too.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

03/27/17 - 04/05/16 - Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - 37th Anniversary